- Our gowns are designed to protect your client against hair, water and colour
- Made from Polyair™, a lovely clear, soft material
- The only 100% recyclable, carbon neutral material currently available
- PAS2050 carbon neutral certified
- Truly the greenest material we know of and will help improve your green credentials and dramatically reduce your carbon footprint
- Provides a commercially viable alternative to standard polythene
- Polyair™ is bio-based, made from sugar cane waste. It’s the process of photosynthesis as the plant grows that makes this material carbon neutral and 100% recyclable
- Polyair™ is made in Whitney, Oxfordshire
- Extruded, cut and packed exclusively at our factory in Somerset
- Gowns have neck ties and are 1200mm x 1200mm adequate to fully cover your client while seated.
It’s great that we at Polythene UK share the same values as Cartim Recyclables and are able to provide them with the materials for their products.
We look forward to continuing working with the Cartim team”.
James Woollard, Managing Director of Polythene UK